Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Trip number 2

 So as the previous trip to Munich was abrubtly stopped by the Covid pandemic, I decided I would go back during the summer as I had nothing else going on. 


I wanted to go back to Munich as soon as we would be cleared to play. I played about half the season in the Finnish Championship League. I told the school about my intentions and they promised to try to be helpful in case I would go back. When the time came for the all clear to start the seasons in Germany, I contacted the school again, but everyone had gone on vacation without any contact with me. So I decided to go anyway without help from school.  Shortly after arrived in Munich school staff came back from vacation and we were able to get the contracts and funding with Erasmus done very quickly. So I was set on being in Munich another two months furthering my studies with the Academy and also playing a baseball season with the 3rd team in the Bayern League and with the 2nd team in the 2nd Bundesliga


No comments:

Post a Comment