Tuesday, April 27, 2021

End

 I would absolutely recommend going to Germany for a exchange program. The Academy was a great place for learning and the enviroment was awesome. The whole Disciples family in Haar was incredible and I don't have the words to give them enough credit for their generosity and kindness and how they treated me. Also my roommates were incredible, even without taking into account what happened to me and how they were able to support and help me through it, but even in normal everyday actions.


I would say to keep in mind your work as a student, which I didn't do very well, but also enjoy all the rest of the things you will experience during your trip wherever it may be. 


I don't regret my trip one bit even with the whole bad experience with Covid. No reason to live if you live in fear and don't expand your boundaries as a human and try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment